Tuesday 24 September 2013

Early Morning

This morning was an early morning for me. Up and out of bed and straight out the door to the fertility clinic. I had blood work taken and an ultrasound. During the ultrasound, the doctor asked about the fluid in my fallopian tubes (it's been there for quite a while now...long before we started fertility treatments). He seemed concerned about it and told me they may want to do something about that before we continue with our plans for a transfer.

Why are they just concerned now? If the fluid in my tubes is a problem, why did they let us do an IVF cycle and a transfer already? Why would they not fix the problem first before continuing? Now I feel like we may have lost a baby because they didn't do anything about the fluid before. I'm just waiting on a phone call now to see what the plan is.

No comments:

Post a Comment