Tuesday 18 March 2014

25 Weeks

Today marks 25 weeks 2 days. On Friday, we went to my in-laws house for my father in-laws birthday and wow, it was a wild house. One of my nieces was there and 4 of my nephews. I don't think there was a moment of silence, but houses are far too quiet without little feet running around and shrieks of laughter. J had so much fun chasing after the kids. And what I love the most is that they involve him. Even though he is only 19 months and they are 5 years and older, they still love to have him around and it warms my heart.

Then, over the weekend, we got struck with a bug. It started with hubby and J and then made it's way to me...right now I would just love to have Kleenex stuffed up my nose and be able to sit in my onesie in front of the TV.

Now for the update:

How far along? 25 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain? Around 20 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? Not that I'm aware of

Sleep: Sleep still doesn't seem to be a problem. I know this could change any time but I'm REALLY hoping it doesn't. 

Best moments this week: Watching J run around with his cousins

Miss anything? I just miss comfy underwear. I may invest in pregnancy underwear but for now, my regular ones are making due. 

Food cravings/aversions: In the evenings, I feel like I have a craving for something but I just don't know what it is I want. 

Showing? Yes

Gender: It's a BOY!!!!!

Labour signs: No

Symptoms: I've been starting to wonder if my feet are swelling some times. It's hard to tell. My hands definitely have their moments too. 

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? Rings are all off. I left my wedding band on too long and I have horrible dry skin/sore where my ring was...I joke with my hubby saying he branded me. 

Happy or moody most of the time? Pretty happy but little things really irritate me

Looking forward to: My ultrasound and OB appt on Monday. Can't wait to see this little guy again and see how much he's grown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment