Monday 1 September 2014

I'm Back :)

I have so much to talk about I don't even know where to begin. I should start off by saying that I am happy. When I wrote my last post, I never thought I would be saying that, but I am SO happy. If I am 100% truthful with myself, I wasn't happy at all in my marriage. I got married for all of the wrong reasons but I took my vows seriously. I won't get into all of the details as to why I was so unhappy, but all that happened was a blessing in disguise. The way I see it is it was God's way of giving me an out..giving me the chance to be happy again. I will never regret my marriage though because God blessed me with two amazing boys that I wouldn't have if I never got married.

I'm surprised at how well I am doing. I'm myself again and I love it. I feel like I've been lost for so long...just living the motions for the past 5 years. Now I live for God, for my kids, and for myself. I make my own decisions and don't have to be anyone else but me.

Now, I'm sure a lot of you are wondering how my labour and delivery went and I will write about that, but I'll do a separate post for it tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. It's great to hear from you! It's wonderful to hear you are happy and doing well. I know exactly what you mean, that's how I felt in my first marriage. I can't wait to hear how your delivery went :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you and I'm so happy to hear you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete