Thursday 24 September 2015

Matthew 19:26

Over the past few months, I have been praying about my frozen embryo. I knew the time was fast approaching when the fertility clinic would send a reminder for the annual storage fee along with a consent form to have the embryo destroyed if we chose not to continue storage. Since I am divorced, my options for this embryo was very limited. I was really struggling with even the thought of having to sign a consent form to have the embryo destroyed. I have been very open on my blog and wrote about my conversation with the embryo adoption agency and how defeated I felt and how I had just lost my last hope of giving this precious life the chance to thrive. I felt like a failure, like I was unable to protect this human life. I had failed. That consent form was a consent for me to kill a precious life. I knew in my heart that it was so wrong.

Last week, I wrote about it again, something I wasn’t even going to do. I wrote about how hard of a time I was having with this, about how I did not want to do it, but that I felt I had no other option. I was begging God to do something, to give this embaby a chance. I was asking for a miracle.

God was working on a plan and I had no idea at the time. The next day, a precious family reached out to me. They wanted to talk with me before I signed anything and it halted me in my tracks. A wave of emotions went through me. This was God’s divine intervention. I wasn’t the only one who wanted this precious life, God did as well, and God had the perfect family in mind when His Power brought them to my blog post. God knew a perfect family who also wanted this embaby and wanted to give it a chance at life.

This is another example of God’s perfect timing and the love God has for His children, all of His children.

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that this has worked out perfectly in His time :)

    ReplyDelete