Monday 21 September 2015

PMS Monster

Something I have really noticed since being pregnant is that PMS hits full force with vengeance. I never thought it was that bad before I was pregnant, but maybe I just never noticed because I had never had a break from it before.

Since the return of Aunt Flow, my PMS has been terrible. I can actually feel it. I get crampy and I become a ball of emotions. I don’t feel like myself because I feel as if I have no control over my own emotions. I can feel frustrations building up and I can’t stop it, and then 5 minutes later, I just want to cry because I can’t control how I’m feeling and so that upsets me. It’s a little ridiculous.


Luckily, I have an amazing boyfriend who understands that his girlfriend turns into this ball of emotions and he just goes along with it, trying to make things as easy as he can for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment