Thursday 8 October 2015

Two Blogs

I started a second blog a few months ago so I could blog about my life with two little boys and an adoring boyfriend. Just in case anyone wants to check it out, you can click here. I created the second blog instead of blogging on this blog because I wanted to keep the two separate, for me. My infertility blog is full of ups and downs and a lot of raw emotions, I really don't hold back when it comes to my pain and hurt or my happiness and triumphs. But my family blog is always a happy space, and that's how I want to keep it. I want my family to be able to look back on it and see all the happy memories we have shared.

I love blogging about my family and love going back and reading posts. One day, I plan to have my blogs printed, but I'm still not 100% sure on how to do that and how I want to go about doing that or even when. But I do think my blogs will be an amazing keepsake, not only for me, but for my family as well.

Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment