Friday 13 April 2018

100 Days of Pregnancy: Day 95

Today is the day! Hubby comes home this evening and I can't wait to see him. The boys and I had a great week though. They were both well behaved and we had quite a bit of fun. But they do miss him. G was so upset last night at bedtime. He just started to cry because he missed daddy and wanted him to be home. It broke my heart but at the same time, it was just the sweetest.

Last night was a rough night for me. As the baby gets bigger, it causes more problems for my ilesotomy. With less room for my intestines, it seems to create blockages more easily. A few weeks ago I had a terrible blockage that ended up in a visit to the hospital. Last night I had another blockage. It lasted around 5 hours; 5 hours of awful pain. I am calling myself lucky last night in that it only lasted 5 hours. The blockage passed slowly but once it did, I was able to get comfortable and get some rest. Fingers crossed I don't have anymore blockages.

No comments:

Post a Comment