Tuesday 10 April 2018

100 Days of Pregnancy: Day 98 - 26 Week Update

How far along? 26 weeks

Total weight gain: Around 22 lbs

Maternity clothes: Yes, every day, all day!

Stretch marks: Only around my ostomy

Sleep: I am waking up more through the night because I am uncomfortable. The most comfortable sleep position is on my back, but I know that's no good. Next comfiest is my right side and least comfiest is my left side (which is what is recommended).

Miss anything? Sunshine

Food cravings/aversions: Nothing extreme at the moment.

Showing: Yes.

Gender: Team green. I seem to be the only one who thinks it's a boy.

Labour signs: No, and I hope not for a while!!

Symptoms: Growing bump, large breasts, my ankles are beginning to swell along with my feet a bit, heartburn, leg cramps, pain in my pelvis area.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? On!

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: Chris being home again from his business trip. The boys and I miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment