Wednesday 4 April 2018

25 Week Update

I cannot believe I am already 25 weeks pregnant. It's surreal at the moment. I feel like it was just January and I was just getting married and just barely in my second trimester. Now, there is only 15 weeks before we get to meet our little babe. Our nursery is almost done, we just have a few small details like the crib mattress and changing pad. But the big stuff is done (dresser, crib, glider, new flooring, new shag rug). I love it! It's my favourite room in the house at the moment. I can't wait to actually be using it.

How far along? 25 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain: I think I'm still around the 20 lb mark

Maternity clothes: Yes, every day, all day!

Stretch marks: Only around my ostomy

Sleep: So far so good. By the time I get home from work, I am exhausted. Once 9 pm rolls around, it's lights out for me.

Miss anything? Being outside. It's April, and it's snowing.

Food cravings/aversions: Canadian Maple Donuts and sour things. I could eat a lemon like an orange right now.

Showing: Yes.

Gender: Team green. And I still think it's a boy.

Labour signs: No, and I hope not for a while!!

Symptoms: Growing bump, large breasts, my ankles are beginning to swell along with my feet a bit, heartburn, leg cramps, pain in my pelvis area.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? On!

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: my OB appointment on Monday. I have 2 ultrasounds followed by the appt. I looking forward to seeing the little babe and finding out more about my placenta.

No comments:

Post a Comment