Wednesday 9 May 2018

100 days of Pregnancy: Days 88-75

Just realized I forgot to post this! Oops! Better later than never :)

I can't believe I lost track of blogging my days! I guess with the warmer weather coming I got busy. It's getting more and more real that this baby will be here very soon (2 months and counting).

I had another ultrasound the beginning of this week and my placenta still has not moved. So we are going with plan b. I'll have another ultrasound at 33 weeks and that will be the one to set the c-section in stone. My OB also confirmed that my pediatric surgeon will be in the OR with us! As long as everything goes according to plan and they don't need to do an emergency c-section. I was so happy about this bit of news. So I'm doing my best to have ym body co-operate, but you just never know what will happen. Praying everything goes according to plan because I really don't want to be admitted to hospital beforehand. My OB said the standard procedure is to be admitted a week before the c-section as a precaution but she said as long as I continue to have no bleeding that she will consider me just doing what I've been doing.

I'm still scared for the c-section. Stressed out and scared I should say. Stressed out about being away from the boys and what we will do with them while I am in hospital because I hate changing their routine. And I want Chris to spend as much time as he can with the baby and I when we are in hospital. But hopefully we can come up with more of a plan once I actually get a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment