Friday 3 November 2017

5dp5dt

We are currently 5 days post a 5 day transfer. Time seems to be moving very slowly. Our beta is next Friday, on November 10th. I may ask my nurse if I can move it up just one more day since the 10th is the day I leave for my bachelorette party. And good news or bad news, I want to be able to see Chris.

Yesterday, we received the results in the mail from the lab. We have 4 (FOUR!!!) frozen embabies! Two were frozen on the day of our transfer and two more were frozen on day 6. We are so happy with this number.

I'm praying that our little babe is growing stronger every day and growing how it should! Praying for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby! When the journey of infertility is so unsure, faith in God is what keeps me going one day at a time.

Day 5 - On the fifth day, implantation is considered complete. The embryo is developing vigorously.
Day 6 - The growing embryo triggers the release of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) into the blood stream. This is a hormone that is produced by the syncytiotrophoblast, the specialized cells which will form the placenta later on.
Day 7 - The fetal development is in full swing and the embryo continues to develop quickly. As the placenta begins to take shape, it continues to release more hCG into the blood stream.
Day 8 - More hCG is released into the blood, as fetal development continues and the placenta begins to function.
Day 9 - By this time, the levels of the hormone hCG are high enough in the blood stream to be detected.


No comments:

Post a Comment