Tuesday 30 January 2018

16 Week Update

Sixteen weeks today! It's hard to believe. I've gotten a bit worried over the last few weeks about baby since I don't feel movement (the rational part of me is saying stop worrying, it's still too early), but after feeling it and then not, I can't help myself. I have an OB appointment on Monday morning so I'm hoping my OB will either bring in the ultrasound machine or listen to the heartbeat to ease my mind.

How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain: 12 lbs. I have decided to start working out with the hubby, so I hope that helps me slow down. Short and small workouts, but it's something.

Maternity clothes: For sure!

Stretch marks: So far, just the one that got worse around my ostomy.

Sleep: It's still okay. Over the past few days I've been extremely tired come bed time again, like falling asleep on the couch tired.

Miss anything? I miss wearing my regular ostomy appliance. But since the regular isn't flexible enough for my rounding belly, I had to switch.

Food cravings/aversions: I caved into my KD and hot dogs and funny story about that. I wasn't paying too much attention while making it and added too much milk. I was SO upset. I started to cry. It was a bit ridiculous actually, but it is what it is. The hot dogs were amazing! I don't seem to have one particular craving, but when I see something, I need it! Like macaroni salad at the moment.

Showing: Yes. The bump seems to be growing now each week.

Gender: The plan is for it to be a surprise!

Labour signs: No, and I hope not for a while!!

Symptoms: Growing bump and large breasts. Congestion as well...I am a mouth breather at night all of the time

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? On!

Happy or moody most of the time: I would say happy most of the time. Also emotional. I just start to cry and I try my best to stop it from happening. Kind of like a sneeze you feel coming on.

Looking forward to: My OB appointment on Monday so I can hopefully hear or see the little babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment