Thursday 12 April 2018

100 Days of Pregnancy: Days 97 and 96

It's been a bit of a lonely week for me with my husband being away on a work trip (1 more sleep until he's home, but who's counting?). The boys keep me busy, but once they are in bed, it's quiet. It's made me really aware that even though Chris and I don't do too much once the boys are in bed, it's his company and his presence that are so comforting. Being able to have someone to talk to about my day and anything else that is on my mind (and believe me, sometimes there are a lot of small things). Luckily he will be home tomorrow. I'm grateful for technology in that the boys and I can video call him and we still get to see him and he gets to see us. G just loves it and thinks it's the coolest thing. 

To keep myself busy and occupied while Chris is away I've been finishing up some projects I had started (in case you don't know, I am a huge crocheter/knitter and I enjoy sewing as well). I finished the crochet blanket I was making for baby last night and added the minky to the back of the quilt I am making for baby. It kept me rather busy. I'm also making a sun pillow for the nursery that is in the works. But I'm about to get sidetracked with a beautiful crochet blanket that I plan to make for myself. I can't wait to get started and plan on diving into the pattern this evening! I'll have to remember to take some photos to share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment